Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We will be taking the laptop to the hospital

So that we can take as many digital photos (at the highest resolution) as we want and just download them straight to the computer and then take more. We are also hoping that we might be able to pick up some wireless internet connection at the hospital that will allow us to get online and update things.

You can keep a look out for updates on Skyla's webpage that I made for her.

I have been having a Pamper mommy day today. Took a 45 minute long bubble bath. Shaved my legs (a feat in itself when 9 months pregnant) and even gave myself a pedicure and painted my toenails a shell pink color. I'm feeling human again :)

I figure I might as well do it now while I can .. once Skyla is here and having Chip too .. there is no telling when I will get to take a bath again .. lol .. I will probably be lucky to get more than a 5 minute shower in.

I am getting soooo excited. Only 5 more days until the induction. My best friend is predicting that Skyla will be here by 11:45 Easter night .. so we will see if she is right. I can dream right???

Oh and check out her outfit for her hospital photo. Hers is the pink one.

2 comments:

Linda said...

How exciting!!

I will be definitly be thinking about you. March babies are great! I have one myself. She will be one on the 29th.

Good luck with everything and I hope that you have a very successful VBAC!

I will be checking back for pictures and updates.

Jen said...

STEPH!!!
I am SOOO excited for you! I read your post and I was thinking...WHAT! I had to run over and see the good news! (sorry! BAAAD blogger friend!)
yAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
I can't WAIT to hear ALL about it!
Good luck sweetie, I hope it is an awesome birth experience!