Friday, March 11, 2005

Belly Pics Galore :)

Yesterday after I had my NST and US (both of which were perfect. Skyla is behaving and she has plenty of amniotic fluid and she is in prime birthing possition !!!) I went over to my best friend Melissa's house. Melissa is extremely handy with a camera and we had a ball breaking in her new one!!! We took like 100 or so pics and deleted probably 25-30 of them and here are the rest (I am plus size mom so if you have a problem with that .. might want to just keep on going):

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2129684805
Because of some rude people I have password protected my album. If you are one of my friends and blog readers just email me I will be glad to give you the password. It's a shame I have to do it this way, but there are too many asshats around and I choose to prevent them from further trashing something I feel so good about.

I am so happy to have these pics. When I was pregnant with Chip I never got any decent pregnancy photos and I have always hated that. At the time I felt way too fat and unattractive to want to have my photo taken. Stupid me. I have definitely learned a thing or too since then!!! (To the asshat who left the message yes I have learned something. I have learned just because others are too small minded and petty to see anything other than disgust doesn't mean I can't love my pregnant body .. fat or not. But thanks for catching my typo.)

You should have seen us trying to do our photo shoot with Melissa's soon to be 3 year and her 1 year old daughter wanting to get in on the action. It was hilarious. At one point the girls were on the floor pretending to be cats and "meow"ing to their little hearts were content. It's very hard to keep a "serene" look on your face when you want to crack up!!!

And then there was my friend Melissa (a klutz of the worst sort) jumping up on the top of her table or in a chair or on her couch because she wanted to get just the right angle. I informed her she was totally not allowed to fall and break her neck because I didn't want to have to be the one to explain it to the EMTs I would have to call if she did!!!

Luckily no one was injured in the making of these photos and all of us had a blast!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL stephanie!
You are GLOWING!!

Linda said...

Stephanie, your pictures are awesome.

I am so glad you shared them with us.