Thursday, March 17, 2005

For the anonymous poster who keeps posting

Since you want me to defend myself (not that you deserve it).. here it goes:

For one the Dr. that made the comment about my weight .. if she had said hey your overweight .. blah blah .. that would have been fine. I mean geez you act like you are the only person whose ever told me I was overweight. I can promise you there are plenty of assholes out there who like to point out the obvious. I guess you think just because I am plus size I am blind and deaf too.

The comment she was made was about us not hearing our baby's heartbeat till late in the pregnancy .. which is because I have an anterior placenta .. which means in the front of the uterus rather than the back .. which is known for causing it to be hard to hear the heartbeat. She blamed it on my weight rather than the anterior placenta. Which I know for a fact is not true .. because I actually weigh less this pregnancy than I did with my son and we heard our son's heart beat way earlier.

Oh and as for my comment about eating at the Valentine Party .. I was mentioning not telling my dr. because of the sodium content of the food. I am on a low sodium diet because of Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. I have been very good about staying on my low sodium diet since I had to go on it at 19 weeks. Oh and the actual portions I had were pretty small, my soon to be 3 year old ate more than I did. But after not having sodium for awhile .. I felt like it was alot. Sorry to give you the wrong impression. I am sorry if it totally bugs you that I fell off the wagon one day for a party. I have perfect blood pressure when not pregnant but for some reason when pregnant it goes through the roof. Which before you comment why this will be my last pregnancy. I am sure you will be glad to hear it since you seem so against me.

Oh and as for cheating that one day .. okay so I have occasionally eaten not perfect every day of my pregnancy. I have tried really hard to eat extremely healthy. So much so infact I am 37.5 weeks pregnant and have gained exactly FIVE lbs. And that's with having been put on bedrest at 23.5 weeks because of the BP. So you can go jump in a lake complaining about me "feeding my face." Oh and that's with me carrying a baby that probably already weighs around 8-9 lbs (which doesn't come from me before you start jumping to conclusions.. my skinny husband's side of the family makes BIG babies .. his grandpa weighed 15lbs at birth they come out big .. but then the are tall and skinny as they grow up. My son was 9lbs 1oz at birth and is now a string bean at almost 3). I have technically actually lost weight while pregnant.

It must be nice to have nothing better to do in your life than to go around and pick on fat pregnant women. I hope you are proud of yourself. You don't even have the guts to post your real name or anything.

It's obvious you don't like me, you find me fat and disgusting .. that's perfectly up to you. Everyone has their opinions. I can't change your opinion of me. I am not forcing you to read my blog. I don't know you. I don't care to know you. Go away already.

As for the rest of my blog readers. I am really sorry that you all have to be exposed to this. It's a shame that it's come to this. I guess I should be the bigger person and ignore this person, but I guess they caught me at a weak moment tonight. Lots of love to all the nice sweet wonderful people I have met through my blog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I can't believe the nerve of some people. How can they justify being so mean-spirited? Well the rest of your blogreaders love you. So there, Anon. Nyeh!

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your blood pressure. My stepsister is going through the same thing right now, and her docs are watching her and the baby like a hawk.

Kether said...

Some people have more time on their hands than they know what to do with. Why does Anon spend so much time obsessed with you? Its really very silly. Anon is probably 13. If not, its a serious case of arrested development.

Beautiful scrapbook page. BEAUTIFUL.