Sunday, March 13, 2005

Full Term Today!!!

Woo hoo!!! My due date is only 3 weeks away .. that means Miss Skyla can show up at any time now. At the very latest she will be here in 4 weeks. I'd do the happy dance .. but don't want my BP to get high LOL. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I swear it doesn't seem like long ago at all that I was thinking I was never going to get pregnant again, and now she's almost here.

I just can't wait to see her for the first time. I can't wait to see if I am right and she is going to look like Chip. I can't wait to see whether she will start out with dark hair like me and Chip, or come out cotton top like her daddy did. With her being the first girl grandbaby on either side I know she is going to end up spoiled rotten I can't wait.

Not to mention I am quite excited about the prospect of being off bedrest and my BP being back to normal so I can eat not quite so strictly.

1 comment:

Jen said...

HOLY COW! ALREADY?
Any time now! I can't wait to hear all about it!