Saturday, January 29, 2005

I found a doula

that is willing to assist my birth for free. She hasn't yet completed her Dona certification so she is going to assist my birth for free. I found her on a site that links up women donating their services to moms. I wasn't sure whether or not she would go to the hospital that I am delivering at but she said she would be delighted. She seems really awesome. Been chatting via email and trying to arrange a meeting for this week as weather permits I am super psyched. Right now money is tight so I couldn't have afforded to chunk out an extra 600-800$ for a doula .. and had given up on it until a friend shared the link of free doula's with me. I am excited because I know having a doula on my side .. my odds of getting my VBAC increase!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Toni the price depends on your area. Some higher .. some lower.