Sunday, January 09, 2005

Saw this on Kether's Blog and thought this was kewl.

Stollen from Kether who stole it from :

The year in review
From The Unproductive Reproductive:This was taken/stolen from Journey Woman1.

What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? 2004 was the first time I ever lived in a state other than North Carolina. Lived in Arizona/Nevada for 6 months.
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?I got pregnant .. so yes :) This years resolution is to be the best mom and wife I can be.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my sister in law gave birth to my beautiful nephew Evan.
4. Did anyone close to you die?Yes, my grandfather died.
5. What countries did you visit? we lived like an hour from Mexico but never went .. oops.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? a healthy Skyla!!!!
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 22nd the day I got my :bfp after a year of TTC after my miscarriage
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?Carrying this little girl :)
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?Only morning sickness .. well all day sickness
10. What was the best thing you bought? Skyla's 140$ cradle for 20$!!!!
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? My husband has been a rock through my being on bedrest and having BP problems. He's done the shopping the cleaning .. alot of taking care of Chip.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Seeing all the trolls out there attacking my blogger friends when they least needed it
13. Where did most of your money go? Moving back to NC
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Finally getting our little girl!
15. What song will always remind you of 2004? Can't think of anything right now
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:i. happier or sadder? Happier!ii. thinner or fatter? MUCH fatter!!! iii. richer or poorer? richer.
17. What do you wish you'd done more of? lol .. cleaning!
18. What do you wish you'd done less of?worrying
20. How will you be spending New Year's? I spent it sleeping!!!.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?Yes, with our daughter to be .. and more in love with my husband than ever
22. How many one-night stands? I'm a married woman!
23. What was your favorite TV program? A baby story
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?Hate? Can't think of anyone
25. What was the best book you read? Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
27. What did you want and get? Skyla
28. What did you want and not get? I got everything I wanted
29. What was your favorite film of this year? 50 First Dates
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I cried. I got a BFN and granddad was dieing. 2 days later got my BFP .. next day granddad died
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Can't think of anything
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?Fat and pregnant .. does that give you a hint?
.33. What kept you sane? My husband and my blogger and message board friends
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Julia Roberts has always been a hero and inspiration of mine. So happy for her and her twins!
35. What political issue stirred you the most? The presedential Election
36. Who did you miss? Always my dad who passed away in April 1999
37. Who was the best new person you met? Can't think of anyone
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004? That good things come to those who wait.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: She will be loved.

No comments: