Friday, January 21, 2005

Thank you Jen!!!

After seeing that amazing photo of Jen wearing Miles in her new Hotsling. I became obsessed with finding a pouch sling for Skyla. I checked out Hotslings and liked the idea of the pouch sling but none of the patterns she had quite jumped out at me. So I obsessed and obsessed and found all kinds of places where WAHM's made pouch slings. I decided to try ebay. I hit the jackpot there. I found a lady who makes custom sized pouch slings for you, she pairs up the fabric .. you win or buy it now on ebay. You pay .. she get's your measurements .. and whammo .. in 2 weeks you have your own personalized pouch sling!!! I went ahead and bought it now and paid shipping at it came out to a total of get this 22.95!!! What a great deal. Oh and it's reversable. Here's the auction

I totally love that it's got a bright and vibrant fabric on one side for when I want to pep up my outfits .. and it's got the solid blue panel on the other side so that I can wear it that way to tone it down when I need to. I think both Skyla and I will LOVE it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that is sooo cool! LOVE the fabric you picked out!
I cannot wait to see a photo of you with Baby IN it!!!
HUGS!
The other Stephanie
http://www.geocities.com/hopesemira

Jen said...

oooh! I love it too!!
I LOVE the stripes! I'm a stripes kind of gal too!
I bet Skyla will love it as much as Miles!
Make sure you use it RIGHT away when you can!
Miles just curls up and spends hours in it!
GREAT purchase!

Stephanie said...

Jen if Skyla is anything like Chip she is going to want to be held 24/7. I want to be prepared. I know if I was a baby I would much rather hang out in a sling all day. LOL. I had a baby bjorn with Chip and I liked it .. but too hard to nurse in. The sling I think will be PERFECT. I saw photos on some of the sites of a woman wearing her baby in the sling .. baby was latched on and mom still had 2 free hands. When you have a newborn and a 3 year old .. 2 free hands is a big bonus.