Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Great appt. and u/s today!!!

So I had my first uneventful appt. in I can't even remember how long today!!! Dr. did tell me she wanted me to drink some gatorade to help with the BH cxs and the leg cramps I have been having. Then I had my ultrasound and Miss Skyla is looking great :) She's weighing about 3lbs 8oz so she is a good sized one for 29w2d. She's measuring closer to 30 weeks. She is quite flexable already and had one foot under her butt (well maybe over it since she is head down still) and then one all cocked over funny. Oh and she has big feet!!! LOL .. the u/s tech was quite impressed with her long feet. I told the u/s tech that she came by it honestly because I wear a 10 in womens and DH wears a 12 or 13 in mens. LOL. Then I went over to my friend Melissa's to see her and her 2 girls after my appts. We had lots of fun and Melissa was sweet enough to give me a truck load of girl clothes!!! She says she still has more but they need to finish going through garage before she will find them. Annmarie and Avereigh were so cute and decided to help us go through the clothes. Hehe. A great day all around :)

No comments: