Monday, September 20, 2004

Wow has my outlook changed in 3 months.

I just got the urge to go back and read all my posts that I have posted since I first started this blog. I was so sad and so depressed when I started this blog. I had pretty much reached the end of my rope I think with the whole TTC process. The weird thing is I didn't even know that I had conceived (or atleast ovulated where conception ended up occuring) 2 days before I started this board. It's funny. I've discoved if you want to get pregnant and haven't been having much luck pay the 45$ for Fertility Friend VIP membership and then open up a blog talking about how you are battleing secondary infertility. It worked for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE THE BLOG, THOUGHT I LIKED YOU, BUT YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF THAT YOU TAKE AND TAKE BUT DON'T GIVE BACK. I HOPE YOUR BABY ISN'T AS SELFISH AS YOU ARE PAYING FERTILTY FRIEND $45 WILL NOT GET YOU PREGNANT NOR WILL IT BE YOUR SO CALLED FRIEND EITHER. WHY TO YOU TRY TO GIVE PEOPLE SOME REAL SUPPORT ON FERTILITY FRIEND OR ON THESE BLOGGS INSTEAD OF JUST WHINING ALL THE TIME OR PUSHING YOUR PREGNANCY IN OUR FACES?

Anonymous said...

I second that. Whoo hoo for you~yuck. I think you are pretty selfish to.

Anonymous said...

Oh please. It's called SARCASM, people. Just like I always say the fastest way to get your period is to take a pregnancy test. It's a JOKE. Hardly makes her selfish or uncaring. Please.