Thursday, January 18, 2007

Don'tcha Love it?

When you think you really screwed up on a test and come back and got a much better grade than you were expecting?

Yesterday I was sick as a dog and missed my first 2 classes but had to come in for the 3rd because of my first test in that class. Well I got there and took one look at the test and was thinking bad stuff. I was drugged up on Fenergrin too to keep from throwing up during the test .. yahoo. Fun stuff let me tell ya. Yesterday I was thinking the absolute highest I could possibly have scored was a whopping 80 and that was if I hadn't made any careless mistakes. Well I got the test back today and did much better than expected because I got an 86 which is a high B (4 pts shy of an A) so I was quite relieved. YEAH!!!

Did I mention it's been 10 YEARS since I had a math class and they started me out in College Algebra where as most of the others in my class just got out of Math 99 .. they put me straight into Math 191??? Scared much? MMM yeah.

No comments: