Thursday, January 18, 2007

And The Award for Suckiest Blogger in the World Goes too...

I know! I know! I am the suckiest blogger in the world. Please forgive me. I haven't had computer access for awhile.

I now have access via school. But I jump ahead. Let's start at the beginning.

For my new year's resolution #1.. get rid of dead weight (dumped boyfriend .. check! started a diet .. check check!). New Year's resolution #2 work on brain (go back to school .. check check check!). I'm now a Full-time Business and Office Technology Major at Augusta Tech. Classes so far are going well. Made a 90 on a quiz in Algebra (although I took the test yesterday sick and I'm dreading the grade), and I made 100 on my test for microcomputer applications last week. I have another test in that class tomorrow .. wish me luck.

Chip and Skyla and I have been battling this nasty new stomach bug going around for the past week but right this moment, everyone is healthy (knocking on wood .. aka my head).

No comments: