Monday, September 12, 2005

My dearest Stella

It seems its been 2 years ago today since we sent you to Heaven. How that's possible I don't even know. It still feels like yesterday to me. I promise you that while our family has had to move on, and we even added your baby sister to the family, I think about you every day. I wonder what you look like, although looking at your big brother and your baby sister I can pretty much guess since they both look so much alike that you probably look quite a bit like them. You should be almost 18 months old right now and I swear sometimes I can imagine you toddling along beside your big brother, or petting your little sister's head and saying "baby". I miss you so much Stella. You may have left this earth but you will never leave my heart. I carried you in my body for such a short time, one day shy of 12 weeks but I loved you from the moment the stick had two lines. Actually even before then, with your pregnancy some how I knew I was pregnant with you from the moment you were conceived. Your daddy thought I was crazy when I cride for two hours after the first test said I wasn't pregnant. I knew better though. You were and will always be my little fire cracker, conceived on the 4th of July. I know though that you are in a wondrrful place and are well loved by both your Grandpas. I never got to your grandpa Charlie because dided when your daddy was just 13 but I hear he was a really great guy and I am sure he loves you very much. Your Grandpa Jamie is probably spoiling you rotten! He was the most wonderful father a girl could ask for so I know he is an amazing grandpa to you and will keep you company until we finally met one day. When your brother and sister are old enough to understand we will tell the about their sister Stella and how she is a special guardian angel watching over them.

Love and kisses
Mama

Stella Rhiannon Haynes - Heaven Sent 9-12-2003

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh sweetie, I'm in tears. I'm thinking of you. I know this is a very difficult day, lots of hugs.

Unknown said...

That is very sweet Stephanie!!! What a sweet note to your angel. You definetely brought tears to my eyes.