Monday, October 04, 2004

For all my friends who have walked or are still walking the road

of Primary or Secondary infertility. A friend of mine shared this link with me and I had to share it with all of you.

http://www.vocalicious.com/empty_arms/empty_arms_mod.html

Reading this brought back the tears but it's something I felt you all could benefit from reading. Especially if you have some friends and family members that just don't get it. I would definitely send this to them.

I am so blessed to only have suffered only one miscarriage and only one year of secondary infertility .. so many of my beautiful friends have suffered through more losses and more years of infertility and are still waiting to find their path to parenthood (however they get there) this post is for all of them. Sending them prayers and lots of parenthood vibes. No matter how it happens I am wishing for your children to make a grand appearance into your lives ASAP.




No comments: