Monday, March 05, 2007

Banging head against the wall

I swear .. that's sometimes how I feeling when dealing with men ... like I'm just beating my head up against a wall for no good reason. At the time I know I shouldn't do it .. that all I'm gonna end up with is a severe headache .. and yet ... like a moron, I do it again. So yeah I'm getting ready to agree to be "just friends" with my ex-boyfriend. This should be an interesting little adventure ... Oh did I mention he still loves me (just he has decided he doesn't want to get married so dating is a bad idea) .. and I still love him .. how in the world is this "just friends" thing gonna work out? Beats the heck out of me. Stay tuned... might want to grab some popcorn .. this could get interesting.

1 comment:

Crystal Borgman said...

Who the hell knows? I'm interested to see how this turns out. I'm still annoyed that he freaked out about a marriage comment from a 4-year old.