Friday, March 09, 2007

Holy Canolli

I just realized I'm one week of class away from completing my first quarter here at Augusta Tech ... and as long as I don't really screw up any of my finals .. I should end up with 2 A's (Bus 101 and SCT 100) and one B (MATH 191). Wow .. it's gone by really fast!!! Hallelujah! Monday we sign up for next quarter! My how time flies when you're having fun.

And you know what .. I really did have fun. I've learned at going to school at 29 is so much more rewarding than going to school at 18. I guess I just have my priorities in a better place now and have my head on straight. Not to mention knowing that if I do well in school it will allow me to find a decent paying job that will allow me to support the kids with out always having to stress about whether the child support check is going to show up on time or not.

No comments: