Friday, February 09, 2007

Thank God it's Friday!!!

Man it's been a long hard week. I am so glad it's finally Friday.

But I really need to talk about Thursday night's TV viewing .. which so happens to be my favorite night of the week to watch TV.

First there's Ugly Betty, then Grey's Anatomy, and followed by Men in Trees. Normally I love these shows with all my heart. I still love them .. but jeez last nights shows ended up on a rough note.

First Betty finally kicks her bf Walter to the curb (YEAH Betty) so that she can be with Henry .. and then she finds out Henry has taken back his ex-gf from home (Boooo Henry!).

Then OMG .. what in the world's going on with Grey's Anatomy .. what's with the creepy kid that let Meredith go over the dock into the water without telling anyone??? That kid just creeped me out. Any second I expected her to start spouting "I see dead people." Ofcourse rationally I know they aren't going to kill off Meredith because Duh! the show is Grey's Anatomy and if they killed off Meredith then they'd have to change the name of the whole show. I can't see that happening. But seriously .. leaving all us viewers hanging like that .. cruel!!! But I gotta address the Alex Korev issue .. they are totally redeeming him and making him sexy as all get out .. not because of his looks but his charecter is really starting to shine. hehe .. but his looks ain't bad either.. yum.

As for Men in Trees .. love the show .. but man I was feeling so bad for Merrin last night .. okay .. what ex girlfriend is going to buy a 900$ baby pram for the baby shower of the girl who got her man back? I have been in this situation. I dated a guy that went back to the girl he had been with before me .. married her and had a baby with her .. let me just tell you .. I didn't send her a thing for her baby shower .. not even a note. Sure as heck not a 900$ baby pram .. although it was a really kicking baby pram. The saving grace from last nights shows had to be the cute gay guy romance .. haha .. I love gay guys what can I say .. it was too funny. Oh and the other saving had to be the new guy. I don't remember his name .. I was too busy drooling. OMG .. he is so fine .. kind of reminds of the whole Jared Leto from My so Called life back in the day when he was hot (he hasn't aged well if you ask me). I can't wait to see more of him (lol I hear he's gonna be naked alot in the show .. be still my beating heart).

No comments: