Thursday, February 15, 2007

Man it's been a busy week

I've had several tests, Valentine's Day, a job fair, and all other kinds of chaos going on this week. I'm just plain worn out. I was so tired last night I even skipped American Idol and got in bed at 7:45 to read a book and was asleep before 8:30 .. ofcourse then I got a text message at 11:45 and was up till 12:30 .. but then went back to sleep .. and slept till 6:30. I so so so so wish I could have one of those pre-kids weekends where ya do nothing but spend all weekend in bed sleeping or reading. I'm just give out these days. I love my kids .. but being the sole caregiver 365 days a year is tiring. It's times like this I wish my ex-husband wasn't such an unstable person so that maybe the kids could spend a few days visiting with him and let mama have a break. That will not happen though because he's not trust worthy to have the kids. Aw well I guess I will get to sleep when they are both in college!!!

No comments: