Monday, October 24, 2005

Seperation Anxiety anyone?

My darling adorable daughter will not let me put her down or leave the room for more than 5-10 minutes before screaming her bloody head off. We spent a week at my mil's and I just knew nana could spoil her and I could get a break. AS IF!!!

Miss Skyla would let nana hold her as long as I sat by them and only for a few minutes at a time!!!

Nana did atleast get to spend lots of time with Chip and they actually went on a couple of by themselves outtings just the 2 of them which seemed to do well.

Oh and my darling son has a GIRLFRIEND!!! He's only 3.5 !!! She is a much younger woman she's 2.5. Her name is Jordan and she is absolutely beautiful and she lives across the street from my MIL with her mom Lisa (who is sooooo awesome I wished she lived closer we would be best friends). Jordan is very blonde and has these huge hazel eyes and she and Chip get along great .. hehe okay when they aren't acting like an old married couple and aggrivating each other.

We took Chip and Jordan to pump it up ( a play place that has the big blow up houses that have slides and climbing walls and such) two times and Chucky Cheese twice. They had a BALL!!! Skyla enjoyed watching all the big kids play. Unfortunately somewhere we picked up a bug and we all woke up snotty yesterday. I seem to have it the worst ... I feel like death. The kids seem to be fine other than runny nose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is hard when our little ones go through seperation anxiety...but this too shall pass. Enjoy her and knowing how much she loves you.

I'm glad you had a nice visit with your MIL. We just had Matthew's birthday party at a Pump It Up on Friday. It was a lot of fun.

I hope you are all feeling better soon.

Kari said...

Glad you guys had fun at MIL's house.

Isn't it funny how sometimes a kid can be so sick and not seem phased at all? Until they get tired...then the sickness comes out.

Hope you all feel better soon!

Kether said...

Girl you need to update!

hoping you all are well!