Saturday, July 23, 2005

Please say a prayer or send good thoughts for my friend

My dear friend Rina found out yesterday that her baby's heart had stopped beating about a week ago. She was 11wks pregnant. My sweet friend has two beautiful healthy boys, but has for some reason miscarried her last 3 pregnancies in the late 1st trimester or early in the 2nd trimester. I am so devistated for Rina. This baby she lost was conceived via IVF so she went through the ringer to get this baby only to lose yet another little angel. It's killing me knowing how bad she must be hurting right now.
I am so mad and sad that so many of my dear friends have faced loss after loss. I have only (haha only) lost one baby and it was the most agonizingly painful experience of my life, I can't even fathom going through it again and again. I am grieving today, for Rina and all of my other dear friends who have battled through hell and back because of infertility (whether primary or secondary).

Oh and today is the one year anniversary of my granddaddy Calvin's death :( So I am quite down and depressed today. I found out about being pregnant with Skyla a year ago yesterday but by that time my grandfather had already slipped into a coma and he never knew about her.

3 comments:

Kether said...

Stephanie your friend Rina is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that God brings her peace.

Jen said...

It is so sad...God, I ache for Rina!

Kari said...

I hurt so bad for Rina. Its not fair.