Saturday, July 09, 2005

I am so F'ing tired!

BLAH!!! I am so tired. I love my beautiful daughter more than life itself don't get me wrong. But this no sleeping thing is getting OLD!!! She had just started sleeping for longer periods of time and then the Teething Monster decided to show up at our house for an extended visit. Out the door the sleeping went. And ofcourse my little sweetheart will not take a bottle of EBM for nothing from nobody. Nope .. only straight from the tap will do for our little princess :)

I daydream about sleep these days. I can't even remember the last time I got 8 hours of consecutive uninterupted sleep. It was several months before Skyla was born! She will be 15 weeks old on Monday! She's growing up so fast!

Yesterday was the day from H E double Hockey sticks! Ofcourse my body didn't get the memo that you aren't supposed to get a period when breastfeeding round the clock so I am in less than a perky mood. Then the teething Demon rears its head and Skyla proceeds to not nap for crap and proceeds to scream all day, despite the meds for teething and even meds for gas.

That was bad enough but then I had a whiney 3 year old who was tired of listening to sissy scream and didn't understand why mommy had to hold her all day and couldn't play with him.

I love being a mom, I wouldn't trade it for the world, but some days .. it's FREAKING HARD!!!

Thank God for my sweet loving husband who brought me home a huge boquet of yellow and purple mums!

3 comments:

Kether said...

You get more flowers than any woman I know!

I'm sorry about the crappy day and no sleep. Truly,I am.

Misti said...

Hey you, can't believe a happened across your blog. What a small blog world.But then you may not remember me ;)
I hope you get some sleep soon.

Kari said...

Yea, you do get the most flowers!!!!!! Lots of envy!!!

I've had some of those days lately...why do teeth have to be difficult?