Monday, February 14, 2005

No wonder I feel like a beached whale!!!

So I went to my Dr. appt. And I LOVED the Dr. I had today. He was awesome. Totally VBAC pro, totally thought I was doing a great job keeping my bp under control with the meds and bedrest. Didn't even sweat the fact that we have big babies. And he was HOT!!! I didn't know guys that looked like that became OBs. LOL. Turns out when he was a resident .. he delivered my best friends second daughter Averiegh!!! LOL. Melissa and I had fun talking about him when I got back to her house to pick up Chip. Oh and back to the beached whale comment. I am 33w1d .. but he measured me today and I am measuring 41 (ACK) weeks already. Baby girl is apparently on miracle grow suppliments in there. Oh and I weighed 2lbs less than my starting weight (and this was after feeding my face with Pizza, chocolate-chocolate chip muffins, and cherry cordial hot cocoa at Melissa's valentine's party ..sssshhhh don't tell my Dr. !!!). So that definitely explains why I am soooooooo incredibly uncomfortable these days. Starting next week we are going to start bi-weekly NSTs and weekly Biophysical profiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KEWL on the VBAC!! I sooo wish I could have at least freaking TRIED!!! Oh well...I have my beautiful daughter, what more can i want?!?!
LOL about your hot doc! I would feel weird about that. I think I prefer my Dr. Nerd Boy (as Chuck calls him!)
Anyhoo, less than 10 weeks to go!!!
Too exciting!!
HUGS!
The Other Stephanie