Monday, December 20, 2004

Our 25 week U/S!!!!

We finally found out the sex (after 4 ultrasounds). The ultrasound looked great.
The baby is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A beautiful healthy baby girl!!!! OMG .. I can't even get over it. I really really wanted a girl, but I was scared to get my hopes up because I didn't want to be dissapointed. So the baby's name is Skyla Rayann (finally after 5 years get to use the name .. woo hoo). The u/s was great!!! She is absolutely beautiful (no longer have a scanner and camera batteries are dead so you will have to take my word for it). She is measuring just right for our due date of April 3rd every except she has long legs (they are measuring like a week or so ahead of dates). I got to see a great shot of her face .. and I think she is going to look like Chip. I am so thrilled. Dr. decided not to put me on BP meds just yet and I don't have to go back until 2 more weeks!!! All in all a wonderful wonderful day. And the best Christmas present I have ever gotten.

3 comments:

Kether said...

omigosh! omigosh! omigosh! I'm so excited for you Stephanie! A girl! A pink and glittery girl! How fun!
Congrats!
Now you take care of yourself!

Linda said...

A Girl....How exciting!! The name you picked out is beautiful.

Keep rested and the BP down. :)

Jen said...

YAY!!!
Stephanie that is great news!
You get your baby girl!
woohoo!