Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In need of some divine intervention

Only 2 weeks left to this quarter and things are all coming down to the wire. In 2 of my classes the classes are behind where the teacher wants us to be so we are all running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get it all done. I can't believe how quick this quarter has flown by. Only 7 class days left for my 2 regular classes and my online class is having it's exam next week! I'm stressing about all of this and how to get it all done.

I've blown off 2 possible relationships here in the last few weeks because I just can't figure out how to schedule in a guy on top of all of the other crazy time consuming matters in my life. Not to mention I think I'm really afraid when it all comes down to it to put my heart on the line again. My last two relationships left me among the walking wounded and I don't know if mentally and emotionally I'm really in a good place for a relationship so I think it's best I stay out of them for awhile. However knowing this in my head doesn't make me miss being loved and being in love any less. It bites but what can ya do? For now I'm just focusing on the kids, my schooling and trying to get to a good place for me before worrying about being in a relationship.

No comments: