Sunday, June 25, 2006

Alot of Changes since last I posted

Charles and I are getting a divorce.

Back in December he broke up with me, kicked me and Skyla out of the house (tried to keep Chip) and moved his new 20 year old bimbo girlfriend and her daughter into our home. I went to my mil's and called my mom. She got me a lawyer and the next day we went and got Chip back. There was no way I was letting that girl raise my kid.

We moved to Georgia that very night, and have started a new life.

Skyla and Chip are doing amazing. I will post some photos before long. Skyla is almost 15 months old, and Chip's 4 now. They are both in daycare and doing well and I am working, though I'm looking for a better job. The 3 of us have been living with my mom and stepdad for the last 6 months but we are getting ready to move into our own place over the next couple of weeks. We are so excited.

I am sorry for being such a crappy blogger but things before now have been too crazy and too painful to blog about til now. I am finally in the place where I can post about things and healing from all the pain of the last year. I have missed all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back, Stephanie. We miss you over on the Snugglebugs 2005 board. I'm sorry to hear about all the crap you have been going through. Stay strong!

Lisa (was Momma2be on April 2005 board)

Anonymous said...

Oh honey I have missed you too!!!!!! I am so glad you wrote!!!!!! 1Good for you for picking up and just focusing on yourself and the kiddos!

Rach