Saturday, August 13, 2005

In a blogging funk

Please forgive me for being a crappy blogger. I am just in a funk and haven't been very interesting lately. I do want to post one thing and see if my readers can help me with something.

There is an important petition going around that I would really love for all my readers to sign and pass around. This is very important to me. Thanks for taking a few minutes of your time for signing it if you do!!!


It's a petition for the Presidential Proclomation of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.

Here's the ">link. The links not working so here's the url .. just copy and paste it http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/557217746?ltl=1123900412

Reading through the list it gives me the chills because most of the signers are female and I wonder just how many have experienced the loss of a baby either through miscarriage, stillbirth, or SIDS. I figured I could count on my readers since so many of you have suffered loss(es) like myself to sign this petition. Sign it and spread the word.

No comments: