Sunday, June 05, 2005

Being the mom of two :) (Major Mush post)

Is absolutely wonderful! It's been alot easier than I ever thought. Don't get me wrong, I never seem to get everything done that I plan or want to but oh well! We worried so much before Skyla was born how Chip would do with being a big brother. Well we worried in vane. He is a WONDERFUL big brother and no child has ever loved their baby sister any more than he loves her. It is truly amazing and heart warming to see them together. I hope and pray they always love each other as much as they do now. To me our family feels so complete (Charles keeps saying these two are so great why not go for a 3rd?).

I have never in my life been any happier than I am right now staying home and loving my two babies. Every day Chip comes up with something new to make us laugh. He literally keeps us in stitches every day. We are raising a regular Drama King. He's either going to be an actor or an artist we can't decide which.

Skyla is growing and changing every day and I take photos constantly because I want to always remember her this way. Thank goodness for digital cameras!!!

I am so blessed !!! I can't say it enough. I can't imagine my life without my children.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Aww, that is so great to hear!!!

I always wonder what it will be like when we have another and I often get terribly nervous and scared at my thoughts.

Hearing what you have to say is a bit reassuring. Are they three years apart?

I am so glad things are going well for you and your family. You will have to post whenever get a chance, I love hearing your stories!