Sunday, May 15, 2005

Update on us

I know I have been sucking about posting lately. Please forgive me ? It's been busy at our house. Chip turned 3 on Mother's Day!!! I can't believe my baby boy is getting so grown up!!! Sniff sniff. We had a wonderful day with him and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, and we had a Blue's Clues Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream!! The next day my mother and stepfather came and got him and he's gone with them for a week and a half!!! I feel like I'm on vacation. When you have your first the newborn phase seems so hard, when you have a 3 year old and a newborn and then suddenly your 3 year old is at Mema's house having just the newborn feels like a peice of cake!!!

P.S. Pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad to hear everything is good! Can't wait to see the pics!!

And a happy belated birthday to Chip!!