Monday, May 16, 2005

Photos of my little sugar britches

As promised here are some new Skyla photos for your viewing pleasure

Her favorite way to sleep swaddled and with her pacifier


Isn't she soooo precious?


I have always heard when babies smile in their sleep angels are whispering in their ears, I am convinced my dad is telling Skyla jokes the way she laughs and giggles in her sleep!


I original put the baseball hat on frontwards, apparently my little fashionista decided it was much cooler to wear it off to the side!


Skyla's a bowhead! (My mother and brother hate these headband bows .. but I think she looks so cute wearing them)

2 comments:

Kether said...

She's beautiful! and she looks JUST LIKE MOMMY!
Liam will like this pictures. I'll show him tonight.

Linda said...

Skyla is adorable!!

Great pictures!!